PHP DEVELOPER HR IOS DEVELOPER MICROSOFT SQL DBA/ARCHITECT PYTHON DEVELOPER SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER (Node.js) SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER MOBILE iOS/ANDROID DEVELOPER
|MICROSOFT SQL DBA/ARCHITECT||Apply!|
- We are looking for very experienced Microsoft SQL DBA/Architect for company that operates the leading locally-targeted marketing solutions available online and connects advertisers with locally and category targeted traffic (www.reply.com). Reply! Inc. is US company that provides a highly-profitable alternative to online marketing solutions offered by major search engines and ad networks.
- 5+ years of experience with database management.
- MSSQL DBA 2008 - 2014. Certifications are a plus.
- Business Intelligence / SSIS Package Development / ETL/Report Server.
- Proven experience in building, managing and designing of database systems that are
- stable, scalable and secure.
- Functional knowledge of PostgreSQL - be able to code and debug scripts.
- TSQL - be able to code and debug scripts.
- Be able to read Python, VB and C# scripts.
- Functional knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge of DELL Quest Spotlight/LiteSpeed.
- Knowledge of Redgate Data Compare/ Compare.
- Good English speaking/written skills.
- Data Architect:
- Recommend data configuration and structure
- Work with Operations on Capacity Planning
- Support and test Disaster Recovery
- Migrate Oracle Database to MS SQL
- PostgreSQL and MS SQL communication and integration
- Gateway/Link Server build and tuning
- MS SQL DBA - maintain SQL 2008 to 2014:
- Database backup/recovery
- Performance tuning
- In memory database administration
- SQL Queries scripting and tuning
- SQL Cluster Administrator
- SQL Replication Administrator
- Set Security policy
- Set Database standards
- Upgrades and installs
- On-call data base support
- BI Lead: Design and implement Business Intelligence CUBES
- Manage Microsoft SQL licensing, DELL Spotlight/LiteSpeed licensing
- Really friendly team.
- Financial satisfaction.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Cozy office in the center.
- Weekly team lunches, corporate events.
To all vacancies