PHP DEVELOPER HR IOS DEVELOPER MICROSOFT SQL DBA/ARCHITECT PYTHON DEVELOPER SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER (Node.js) SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER MOBILE iOS/ANDROID DEVELOPER
- Yoush Consulting is an exclusively Information Technology and Project Management consulting & Staff Augmentation firm with a focus on the Public Sector. We receive government requests to specialized IT resources that we must provide expertise for. These requests are typically issued to more than one vendor and the vendor proposing the strongest resource will typically win the project. Further, these requests come with a firm deadline to respond to. Each client request has its own specific response template and requirements. Our resource managers handle the finding of resources. We are looking for an account management assistant to manage the response to the client request.
- Managing the deadline and deliverables for responses
- Coordinate with the recruiters to have the resource resume and qualifications detail ready on time
- Ensure the response reaches the client prior to the deadline
- Store the final response on our web portal (Bullhorn)
- Manage the process for response follow-up
- Follow up with the client on the result
- Schedule interview with the resources when requested
- Enter notes on every step into our web portal
- Complete the response file
- Complete all the response fields from the template based on our guidelines
- Insert required information into the template such as the resume and qualifications list
- Format the resumes to our standard format
- Ensure that the resource rate ($) is within our preapproved range
- Cross check all quality assurance check points according to our standard
- If required and time permitting, search our web portal for specialized resources when our recruiters are busy. Ability to source resources is rewarded with a commission Create a JOB Posting on our web portal for each resource request from the client.
- Excellent command of written English
- Comfortable with business English
- Extensive experience with Web Browsers, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- College studies in business or computers
- Familiarity with new technologies and the IT Market leaders
- A disciplined person, familiar with office administration, with strong time management skills
- Really friendly team.
- Financial satisfaction.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Cozy office in the center.
- Weekly team lunches, corporate events.
To all vacancies